Deck construction in Dallas is a project that we love to do.
We can handle just about any type of home improvement project, but when we build a beautiful new deck for one of our customers, it always puts a smile on their face. Large or small, we can take care of your deck construction project.
Deck construction estimate: 972-471-2147
There are a lot of companies that offer to do deck construction here in the Dallas area. However, as you probably know, not all are the same. Be careful about who you choose to perform work on your home. We have been doing professional home remodeling and deck construction projects for homeowners in this area since 1980, and we have a long list of customers that are delighted with our work.
When we get a call from a homeowner, one of the first things we try to determine is the scope of the work. An inquiry about deck construction can mean different things to different people. From experience, we know that it will come down to a few different types of jobs:
- New construction of a deck
- Repairing an existing deck
- Upgrading a deck that is too small
NEW DECK CONSTRUCTION
- You’ve seen houses that have a beautiful deck outside the back door. Perhaps you’ve been to a friend’s home for an outdoor barbecue dinner, or maybe one of your neighbors has one. In any case, you have seen what they can do for a home. It’s practically like adding several hundred square feet of new living space. And what great living space it is – you can enjoy relaxing on your new deck from spring to fall.
- A deck is a great place for solitude – in the early morning you can slip outside to enjoy a cup of coffee before starting your day. At night, it’s a wonderful way to relax and unwind in a quiet setting before going to bed. In addition, your new deck construction will offer a great open space for entertaining. Just add some comfortable outdoor furniture and a grill, and invite some friends or family over. They might love your new deck almost as much as you do!
In addition to deck construction, we also do deck repairs. If you have a deck that has problems, give us a call. Keeping your deck in good shape is important for a couple of reasons:
- Safety – Clearly, you don’t want your deck to be unsafe to use. If the deck has boards that have rotted over the years, exposed nails, steps that are unsafe or missing, or any loose railing, you need to get these things fixed right away.
- Appearance – A deck that looks old and worn out, or has some missing or loose parts, takes away from the appearance of your home. We can fix these things and give you a deck that you are proud of again.
You may have a deck that is in good shape physically, but it’s too small. Some of our customers buy a home with a small deck, and hire us to add on to the deck in order to have more available space. This can make a huge difference. Or perhaps your deck is in the direct path of the sun, and you want to cover it (partially or completely). We can add an arbor and/or trellis to offer some shade. Or, we can build a roof and completely screen-in the deck, giving you protection from the sun as well as insects. It’s like adding on a new room to the house!
Don’t have any deck work done until you talk to us! Look at our Gallery. We can give you a free, no-obligation estimate: 972-471-2147
We offer deck construction in Dallas, Plano, Carrollton, Frisco, Richardson, Lewisville, Flower Mound, and Highland Village.