Kitchen cabinets are a big part of any project involving remodeling or renovating your kitchen. In any kitchen, the cabinets are what initially catches the eye and makes the first impression about the room. In order to have a kitchen that is modern and stylish, the kitchen cabinets must be top-notch. That is what we provide.
Thinking about some new cabinets for your kitchen?
Give us a call: 972-471-2147
There are a few reasons why you would want to have new kitchen cabinets installed:
- Part of a remodel - If you are remodeling your kitchen, it is traditional to replace all of the cabinets with new ones. Obviously, your kitchen wouldn't look right with new floors, new appliances, new countertops and a new wall finish if you still have the same kitchen cabinets. You use the cabinets every day - you should have new ones that are nice to look at and fit in with the décor of your new kitchen.
- Old or outdated - Some of our customers call us soon after they purchase a new home. The house may be hundreds of years old, or it could be 30 years old. In any event, the cabinets are just outdated and look old and worn out. You've probably seen them - a house was built in the 1970s and it's painfully obvious that the kitchen cabinets are still the originals. Time for some new ones!
- Need more space - Maybe your cabinets aren't that old, and maybe they don't look all that bad. But they just weren't designed efficiently, and as a result you don't have much storage space in your kitchen. We can often determine ways to put in new cabinets that will provide more space than you can imagine.
Whatever your reason for needing new kitchen cabinets, in Dallas we are the ones to contact. We have been doing this for 30 years, and we have the skills and experience to get the job done right. We have a long list of satisfied customers because we can reach the perfect balance: cabinets that you truly love, while staying within your budget.
- Custom design - The first step in the process is for us to come to your home and take a look at your kitchen. We will take measurements to see what space we have to work with. If you have some ideas about what you would like, we will incorporate those into the design. Or, we can offer some of our own ideas and suggestions. We can also show you photos of other kitchen cabinets we have designed and built. We will also provide a complete written estimate.
- Custom built - Once we have determined the design that you like, we go to work building your new kitchen cabinets. Remember, you are not getting run-of-the-mill pressed wood cabinets like you would find at one of the big "box" stores (like orange or blue). Each set of cabinets is unique; they are built specifically for your kitchen, and no one else's.
- Choice of wood - There are a variety of types of wood that we can use to build your kitchen cabinets. This is partially determined by your choice of colors. Light-colored woods include maple, oak, pine, birch, ash, beech, or elm. For a darker shade, we can use walnut or some dark cherry. There are some other woods that are in between but have very rich colors, such as mahogany, rosewood and teak.
Don't buy off-the-rack cabinets - have them custom built for your kitchen.
Give us a call for a free estimate: 972-471-2147
We create and install kitchen cabinets in Dallas, Plano, Carrollton, Frisco, Richardson, Lewisville, Flower Mound, and Highland Village.